- 4 LARGE MASSAGE STONES: each stone is hand-selected to fit within a range of 3.0 to 3.5 inches in diameter
- MASSAGE STONE QUALITY: Each stone goes through a proprietary treatment process and then sorted and paired by our expert team to give you clean, smooth and fully-usable stones.
- A SMALL BUSINESS (that’s real): We’re a small family business in Arizona. Since 2005 we’ve supplied massage stone set to tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We don’t source through China and ship direct to Amazon’s warehouse, never to see the product or care about the results like many private label sellers on Amazon.
- THE TEXTURE YOU NEED: Just the right smoothness for a perfect glide (not rough or too slippery)
- NATURAL BASALT STONE: We give you what natured intended them to be, beautiful stones with their own unique variation and character with perfect smoothness and heat retention (since they are Basalt Stones). Stone color is gray upon receipt, becomes black/gray with oil.
Happy Guarantee: We want you to be HAPPY… with the products and our service. If there’s ever an issue with your order or product, we’ll quickly work to resolve the matter.
What You Get
Stone Size: These stones range from 3.0 to 3.5 inches in diameter. Stone size is subjective but we select these stones to be used on larger areas of the body (thighs, back, etc). We’ve been doing this since 2005, so we’ve gotten pretty darn good at it 🙂
Stone Quality: Each stone goes through a proprietary treatment process and then sorted and paired by our expert team. This means you’ll receive stones that are clean and the perfect smoothness without pits, cracks or unusable stones.
Natural Stone: We give you what natured intended them to be, beautiful stones with their own unique variation and character with perfect smoothness and heat retention.
Certified basalt: Basalt is the best type of stone for massage and this is what you get. This means each stone is guaranteed to hold the heat really well.
Beyond Hot Stones: Our vision goes beyond selling you a box of rocks. Our single most important goal is to help you become a highly skilled stone massage therapist (or safely do it at home for personal care).
Who We Are: We’re a small business in Arizona founded in 2005. Somewhere along the way we’ve found what we offer is quite uncommon. You see, we treat you like we would want to be treated. We’re here to make you happy!