- Made from pharmaceutical-grade Tyvek, a material far superior to paper, these desiccant packets have been approved by the US Food & Drug Administration for use around food and medicine. ThatÂ’s more than most of our competitors can say about their products.
- Your order will arrive in our specially manufactured moisture barrier pouch. Made from low moisture transmission film, the pouch ensures your product arrives in perfect condition and is re-sealable to increase the lifespan of your unused product.
- Our desiccants work wonders in mitigating the impact of moisture and customers come up with new and interesting ways to protect their valuables with our products every day. Use them to prevent mold, mildew, corrosion, and the rest of moistureÂ’s negative impacts.
- We provide speedy answers to any customer contact and our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. No matter what the issue is, weÂ’ll quickly and efficiently resolve it. That means zero risk!
- All Interteck products are developed and manufactured right here in the US. That includes our support, too. So, when you need moisture-absorbing products remember to buy from an American company you can believe in Â- Interteck Packaging!
INTERTECK PACKAGING Â Supplies the highest quality absorbents and adsorbent products in the moisture absorbing industry for over 30 Years Â All products have been developed and tested in our manufacturing partnersÂ’ laboratories through stringent guidelines, research and development. Â Leading companies from the pharmaceutical, electronics, food safety, transportation, government, rely on Interteck and our manufacturing partners for effective moisture control solutions to their moisture control problems. Â Supplies desiccants that come in a multitude of shapes, sizes and compounds and can be designed to accommodate any application. COMMON USES FOR OUR PRODUCTS Controlling Moisture, Mildew, Mold, and Corrosion FOOD / CONSUMABLES STORAGE – All Food Products, Canning, Beef Jerky, Spices, Nuts, Grains, Pet Foods, Vitamins, Supplements, and Emergency Food Storage. KEEPING VALUABLE SAFE – Guns, Ammo Cans, Safes, Jewelry, Clothes, Camera Lens, Important Documents, Books, Damaged Cell Phones, Electronics, Watches, Basement and Closet Storage.