- [Door Entry Alert] Alerting business owner or home owner with wireless doorbell. The ability to sense motion through the front or back door. Portable design to easily install in homes, office, work, retail store, or utilize it for mailbox, garage, driveway or other.
- [Motion Sensor Distant] PHYSEN Wireless Doorbell Sensor, detect movements between 16.5ft/5m to 110 degree. Transporting signal to receiver within 500ft/150m in operating range, an activation for the receiver to alert.
- [Ringtones with Volume Level ] Provide 52 different options of ringtone; from melody sounds to simple basic buzz. Along with 4 levels of adjustable volume from 25-100 dB . Never having to miss a visitor or customers walk-in.
- [Easy to use and Expandable] No wires in-wall installation. PHYSEN Motion Sensor Alarm is battery operated for fast and easy use. If you have more than one driveway or area you would like to monitor, you can expand add more sensors or receivers as you like,just following the pairing instruction to make them paired before using is fine.
- [Visual Alerts] When the receiver transmitter signal engage, the LED light indicator flashes to perform a visual alter. Great visual indicator for you when listening to music or for the hearing impaired.
Take Care of Your Child:Alerts when your love one is where they aren’t supposed to be
Great for retail or small business environments
Notifies when customers arrive
Maximum 120m/ 400ft operating range
Sensor battery: 2*1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery
Receiver voltage: 110V
Volume range: 25 to 110dB
Detection zone: 8.2ft or 2.5m x 110°
Dimension: Receiver: 87 x 80 x 27.5mm or 3.43 x 3.15 x 1.08in; Sensor: 86 x 55 x 36mm or 3.39 x 2.17 x 1.42in
You can program one chime for one door transmitter and a different chime for the other one, so you know which area to go answer.
Here is how it works:
1.Select desired ringtone by pressing music control button;
2.After choose the ringtone,then long press receiver volume button for about 5-7 seconds until hear receiver “ding” with blue led light flashes
which mean receiver get into pairing mode and it will exit it automatically if it doesn’t get signal from transmitter in 5 seconds
3.When receiver get into pairing mode,you should immediately active the motion sensor pair with the receiver in 5 seconds.
You will hear the tone you selected which mean your operation is successfully.
Then on this receiver to choose a different chime for the other one motion sensor and following the above pairing instruction to make them paired is fine.
Here at PHYSEN,we encourage you to make use of our Worry-Free Lifetime Warranty Guarantee.
A happy purchasing experience is the utmost importance to us and we will happily send a product replacement if any issues arise.