- Burn text and images directly onto the disc surface, right from your computer using a LightScribe burner/writer.
- Professional-quality laser-etch designing means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to apply on top of your disc.
- Also compatible with LightScribe direct disc labeling DVD duplicators, recorders, and publishing systems.
- Play back original videos and access data using most DVD writers, DVD players, and DVD-ROM drives.
- Dvd+r write-once Recordable disc with 4.7Gb storage capacity, burn discs up to 16x speed.
Light scribe direct disc labeling technology lets you burn labels onto the disc with your light scribe DVD writer. No more need for a printer, just Flip the disc over, reinsert it in the drive, and burn the Label. Enjoy professional-looking results: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or labels to center. Write disc contents right on the surface of the disc or personalize the disc with your favorite picture. Use for business presentations, home movies, or any other special project. High storage capacity accommodates two hours of DVD-quality video at standard resolution. Permanent, write-once format prevents accidental overwrites and erasures. Requires light scribe enabled drive.