- Burn text and images directly onto the disc surface, right from your computer using a Lightscribe burner/writer
- Professional-quality laser-etch designing means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to apply on top of your disc
- Durable image-ready coating provides long-lasting, scratch-resistant labels
- CD-R write-once recordable disc with 700MB storage capacity, burn discs up to 52x speed
- Also compatible with LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling CD duplicators, recorders, and publishing systems
LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling technology lets you burn labels onto the disc with your LightScribe CD writer. No more need for a printer, just flip the disc over, reinsert it in the drive, and burn the label. Enjoy professional-looking results: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or labels to center. Write disc contents right on the surface of the disc or personalize the disc with your favorite picture. Use for business presentations, home movies, or any other special project. Permanent, write-once format prevents accidental overwrites and erasures. Requires LightScribe enabled drive.